EU Twinning Programme:
– „Strengthening the administrative capacities for implementation of Waste Framework Directive (WFD) and Special Waste Streams Directives (WEEED, WBAD and WPD)“ (Serbia, 2017-2020);
– „Strengthening the capacities for effective implementation of the acquis in the field of water quality” (North Macedonia, 2017-2019);
– „Strengthening Sustainable Management of Forests in Georgia“, (Georgia, 2017-2018).
Lithuanian Development Cooperation and Democracy Promotion Programme:
– „EnerVision Georgia” (Georgia, 2017).
– „Transparent and efficient public environmental management: dissemination of Lithuanian experience“ (Georgia, 2016).
TAIEX (Technical Assistance and Information Exchange instrument of the European Commission):
– Numerous expert missions of staff of the Agency to Beneficiary countries to provide ad-hoc support;
– Co-hosting of Multi country workshops in Vilnius: