The Agency has implemented the following projects:
➡️EU Twinning Programme:
- „Strengthening the administrative capacities for implementation of Waste Framework Directive (WFD) and Special Waste Streams Directives (WEEED, WBAD and WPD)“ (Serbia, 2017-2020);
- „Strengthening the capacities for effective implementation of the acquis in the field of water quality” (North Macedonia, 2017-2019);
- „Strengthening Sustainable Management of Forests in Georgia“, (Georgia, 2017-2018).
➡️Lithuanian Development Cooperation and Democracy Promotion Programme:
- „EnerVision Georgia” (Georgia, 2017).
- „Transparent and efficient public environmental management: dissemination of Lithuanian experience“ (Georgia, 2016).
➡️ TAIEX (Technical Assistance and Information Exchange instrument of the European Commission):
- Numerous expert missions of staff of the Agency to Beneficiary countries to provide ad-hoc support;
- Co-hosting of Multi country workshops in Vilnius:
- „Effective Human Resource Management: Dealing with New Challenges” (2019);
- „Management Practices for Environmental Investments” (2015).