Our dedicated staff share their expertise internationally and provide premium consulting services, peer to peer assistance and trainings to public sector colleagues in the following fields:
Public investments management (legislation, implementation and control);
Administration of EU funds:
– Contract awards;
– Public procurement;
– Cost benefit analysis;
– Cost evaluations, budget justification;
– Monitoring of project implementation;
– On-the-spot checks;
– Prevention and investigation of irregularities;
– Development of e-tools.
Climate change mitigation and adaptation;
– Drinking water infrastructure;
– Wastewater treatment infrastructure;
– Capacity building of water companies;
– Water resource management and protection.
– Municipal waste treatment infrastructure;
– Preparation of municipal waste for recycling;
– Incineration of municipal waste;
– Capacity building of waste companies.
Protection of biodiversity;
Seaside band management;
Management of protected areas;
Management of contaminated sites;
Improving the status of water bodies;
Public awareness of the environmental issues;
Strengthening of environmental monitoring and control;
Visibility / public relations / raising awareness;
Human resource management in public sector;
Institutional capacity building.